Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OOps

OK, seriously now...where is the month going?!

Let's see....where to start. I got my laptop replacement...a very nice Gateway. Worked great that first night...then, the touchpad only worked when it felt like it. Then, the cursor would eat letters and scramble its way across the text going from right to left. VERY weird. Then, the browser window I was working in would suddenly get small, then big again.
Finally, I called them up when the entire window flipped to sideways...and the screen doesn't turn!
The guy at the replacement place...seneca...was horribly rude to me. Cutting me off, not listening, and treating me like a child. A very small and confused child. Finally I had enough when he informed me that I had to pay shipping! See, THEY send me a screwed up machine...I have to fight for some decent customer service and get treated like doo doo...then I have to PAY them to send me another.
I called and reported the guys rudeness...unfortunately, nothing I can do about the shipping charges. I will be chatting with Circuit City customer service tho. THEY took my money for the protection plan, and a replacement was supposed to cost me NOTHING. UGH!

Noah saw the dentist...she said that it isn't unusual for kids to get a second row of teeth and the one the second tooth is replacing should fall out on its own in a couple/few months. If not, see her and she will pull it. Hmm. You'd think after 7 kids, 5 of whom have lost all their baby teeth and a few of them have their wisdom teeth...I'd know that. Nope! Shows me that there is always something to learn.

Simon keeps us laughing. He has horrible allergies and keeps getting styes in his eyes. So last week I had had enough of his sorry looking self looking like we punched him in the eye and tackled him to put some eyedrops in. He fought like a wet cat and finally, huffing and puffing, I was successful. I then told him he could put some drops in my eyes too, so he would feel better. I know, I know...I should have let him go first...but it didn't come to me that way.
So, I sit on the floor and lean my head back on the sofa while Daddy helps Simon drip the Visine in my eyes. Afterward, I gave a big sigh and thanked him profusely, raving about what a big boy he is and how much better my eyes felt (they really did!). Simon leans over and looks me in the face and all poker faced and serious says: "Mom, do you have itchy allergy eyes?" I thought I was going to lay an egg! 5 years old and he is ALWAYS coming up with stuff like this.

All for now. My dishwasher is on the fritz and I'm frazzled from washing all the dishes and pans. I hate handwashing. Gonna go sit and sew and be with my little men before they hit the hay.

Night!

2 comments:

  1. I finally started updating my blog, too.


    I bet we'll still talk on the phone every day though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, no substitution for hearing your voice baby.

    ReplyDelete