Saturday, June 27, 2009

Been Busy!!

Sorry it's been so long, but I've been busy being sick and then made this quilt for a dear friend who is like my daughter. She is having triplet boys!!! We are SOOO excited. Her doc has her off work already and no standing for any length of time like doing dishes or cooking...soon she will probably be on complete bed rest, she is at 20 weeks (I think) and everyone is doing great so far.

Anyway... I figured I'd do something like Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Especially since her first son Mason had a Sailboat theme!
This is the first of the 3 quilts (actually it is just the top so far) I'm doing along with all the bibs, burprags and wipes I can make. I'm also gonna do some fleece buntings and some sleepsacks...but I have time for those. I want to make sure the quilts are done and at her shower come July 19.

You like???





















1 comment: