To update...life just keeps getting in the way! LOL!! So...to keep you all busy, and entertained, while I update my life...here! Try this random survey...and pass it on.
A Little Bit About Me
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9 am (YAY for Sundays!)
2. How do you like your steak? medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Firewall....I know...that was forever ago right?
4. What is your favorite TV show? Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Burn Notice, In Plain Sight, The Closer, Army Wives, and I'm really REALLY looking forward to Jay Lenos new show!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Near the mountains, warm weather, with all my kids and grands living close by.
6. What did you have for breakfast today? Nothing yet, but will be having a fruit smoothie soon.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I couldn't choose...so I guess American...I love it all!
8. What foods do you dislike? fried mushrooms, spinach, snails and oysters (never really tried, but ICK!)
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Probably Golden Corral or Ryans, the kids really eat well there!
10. Favorite dressing? Raspberry Vinaigrette especially the kind they serve at BDs Mongolian BBQ
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Buick LeSabre, DHs car.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Capris/shorts and cotton shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Africa
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full. Definately full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Retire? Who can retire?
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning
17. Where were you born? Michigan
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Detroit Red Wings Hockey baby!!!
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning I guess
20. Do you have any pets? We have 2 furbabies, Jinkies and Zelda, our cat and dog...but they are really like our kids.
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nothing yet...just wish God would send a big Neon Arrow, maybe in the form of a call from Dell with good news!!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom and a veterinarian
27. What is your best childhood memory? Summers spent camping and at the beach with my mom, sibs and grandparents. Good times.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? BOTH definately BOTH
29. Are you married? yes 28 years now!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yep.
31. Been in a car accident? Yep.
32. Any pet peeves? Folks who flick their cigarettes out the car window. People who don't pick up after their dog at the park. People who don't watch their kids or care that they are a nuisance. A Dh who can't close a cupboard or drawer...sometimes it looks like a scene from The Sixth Sense in my kitchen, more...lots more.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Extra cheese, sausage, mushrooms, peppers...or sometimes a BLT pizza. GOOD eatin!
34. Favorite Flower? Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Butter Pecan
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Depends on my mood. Fazollis, Chick Fil A, Zaxbys, Arbys...
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? Probably an automated one from freecycle or a message board.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't do Credit cards.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really
41. Like your job? I'm a stay at home mom... best job in the WORLD!
42. Broccoli? yes, I love it!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Whispering Winds resort, with all my kids, sitting on the beach looking at Lake Huron...beautiful!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Chris, our 28th anniversary couple weeks ago.
45. What are you listening to right now? The boys singing with the Backyardigans.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple and yellow
47. How many tattoos do you have? none
48. Coffee Drinker? Totally...McD's has the BESTEST!!!